2. I will find a fulfilling, real job which leaves me with enough time to write, and then…
3. I will get published! Yay!
Back in the real world…
4. I will resume going for 45-minute runs at least 3 times a week, if only because I can’t a) afford the commute, or b) figure out how to cycle without getting damp patches on my bottom.
(Bored of real world.)
5. I will eat 50g chocolate MAX (I won’t do a repeat of Max either) on a daily basis.
6. I will not pursue men, esp. at speed (cf. running resolution) on Valentine’s Day. Don’t ask.
7. I will learn to complete tasks, such as the above.
Come fly with MBE in 2013!
And remember, it’s not about the journey, it’s about the packed lunch (not a euphemism).
HAPPY NEW YEAR!